The PRAGYAN ENGLISH MEDIUM CO-ED SCHOOL attaches equal importance to academic as well as non-academic per
With a string of alternate career options that have started catching the interests of the new generation, per arts has proved to be a game changer for students. Such extra-curricular activities help develop the all round personality by instilling a sense of competitive spirit, cooperation, leadership, team spirit, self discipline and self confidence. It moulds a student into a well-rounded, emotionally intelligent and interpersonally skilled individual.
Affiliation status - Senior Secondary School
Co-curricular activities include
- Multi-Language Literary Activities – Debates, Elocutions, Declamations, Quizzing, Group Discussions, Poetry Recitation.
- per Arts - Theatre, Drama, Mime etc.
- Music & Dance – Indian & Western.
- Visual Art - Clay, Constructions, Digital art, Painting, Print Making, Ephemeral Art etc.
- Pottery & needle craft.
- Photography, Film and Documentary.
- Robotics, Environment, I.T.